AAS' 66th Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held via Zoom on Wednesday, 24th March 2021 at 19:00 SGT.
- 7.00pm - Start of AAS' 66th Annual General Meeting
- 7.05pm - Address by the Australian High Commissioner & AAS Patron, Mr Will Hodgman
- 7.15pm - Welcome Speech & Annual Report by AAS President, Mr Joseph Kwok
- 7.30pm - Financial report by Hon Treasurer, Mr Clarence Lee
- 7.40pm - Activities report by Chair of Events, Ms Dipanti Das
- 7.50pm - Membership report by Chair of Membership, Mr Rajaneesh Kurup
- 8.00pm - Election of 6 Management Committee Members and an Auditor
- 8.30pm - Discuss any other business
- 9.00pm - End of AAS 66th Annual General Meeting
- To receive the Annual Report;
- To receive last year's AGM Meeting Minutes
- To receive the Statement of Accounts for the previous financial year;
- To elect Management Committee members and an Auditor;
- To consider any resolution, motion or proposal that has been properly tabled as part of the agenda for the meeting; and
- To discuss general business for which prior written notice has been received two weeks before AGM in accordance with Article IX (2) of AAS Constitution
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about Australian Alumni Singapore's operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances of Australian Alumni Singapore
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual financial statements
- elect committee members
- appoint an auditor
Only Valid AAS members (life, ordinary, associate & authorized representative of institutions) with Active Membership status may register due to limited capacity.
As such, AAS requires registration online via GlueUp no later than 6pm on Monday, 22 March 2021 in order to make the necessary arrangements.
Also please kindly note: Zoom link & Password will be sent out 48 hours prior to the event to successful registrants via Google Calendar Invite.