Individual Ordinary Member - PU RMIT University
This is a 12-month membership
This membership is for individuals only
- Open to the first 650 applicants who are graduates of RMIT University including its campuses and branches outside Australia. Applicant needs to upload certificates / transcript to prove that they are alumni
- Being part of a national network of Australian Alumni and others connected with Australia, including invitations to and discounted rates at events organized by AustCham, ANZA, AIS & other Alumni Associations;
- Regular email notifications with information on the full range of calendar of activities by AAS, its partner associations and the opportunity to participate in them;
- Enjoy member rates at AAS events like regular networking events, special events like the prestigious AAS Annual Gala Dinner (booked under member's name) etc;
- Network and engage with other Australian University AAS members;
- Voting right at AAS Annual General / Extraordinary meetings;
- Access to members' only resources, merchant discounts and benefits (if any);
- Membership is Complimentary as long as RMIT University continue to be a Partner University.
Membership Refund Policy
No refunds or cancellation after 7 working days from date of payment, thank you.