- Open to current students of RMIT University including its campuses and branches outside Australia.
Applicant is only required to upload most recent transcript to prove that they are affiliated to RMIT and Membership is complimentary as long as RMIT continue to be a Partner University.
- Be part of a national network of Australian Alumni and others connected with Australia, including invitations to and discounted rates at events organized by AustCham, ANZA, AIS & other Alumni Associations;
- Regular email notifications with information on the full range of calendar of activities by AAS, its partner associations and the opportunity to participate in them;
- Enjoy member rates at AAS events like regular networking events, special events like the prestigious AAS Annual Gala Dinner (booked under member's name) etc;
- Network and engage with other Australian University AAS members;
- Access to members' only resources, merchant discounts and benefits (if any);
- NO voting right during AAS Annual General / Extraordinary meetings.
Membership Refund Policy
No refunds or cancellation after 7 working days from date of payment, thank you.